Kick-Off 2019 Devotional: The Hero

We always start off our devotionals with a Studio C or two.  Here are a couple about "heroes" (feel free to get the laughter going with your own choice...):


or this one:



My turn!  Give me a minute of your time and make sure your notebooks are ready!

Ready?  Now 24 more seconds...



Now time for a little more discussion:


Here are the scriptures (I say "videos" but meant scriptures...it was early :S)
John 13:3
2 Nephi 28:30
2 Nephi 29:12
2 Nephi 30:10
2 Nephi 31:20
Did you see the hero's journey in those?  Elements?  Insights? 
Now for the next one!

I hope that this whets your appetite for the year and discovering the hero within you!  

Give yourself a few moments to reflect while watching this final video and then take 5-10 minutes in a quiet place to record your reflections from this exercise. 
Consider this question if it helps: what do I need to do to become the hero I want to become?

**DO NOT SKIP THIS!!! This reflection time after devotionals has proven time and again to be the most powerful motivating factor in self-education and improvement!  Just 5-10 minutes. I promise.**

Comments

  1. My kids LOVED the Studio C video. :) Thanks for putting this all together! We appreciate your efforts and are excited for a great year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March 5, 2020: Week 4 Imaginative Arts

March 19, 2020: Week 2 Geo-Conquest

Kick-off Week 2019 Inspire Activity: Illuminating Your Sun!